- AAMA-Chairman and Senior Advisor AAMA主席及資深顧問
- 2017 Honorary Title of "Top Ten Outstanding Women Entrepreneurs in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan"
- 2017 Industry Outstanding Contribution Award from ASEAN International Leading Organization
- 2015 "China's Top Ten Outstanding Women Entrepreneurs" and "China's Top 100 Outstanding Women Entrepreneurs" honorary titles
- 2010 ～ 2014 Elected as a member of the 5th Hong Kong Hairdressing Industry Training Advisory Committee
2010 ～ 2014 獲選為第五屆香港美髮業培訓諮詢委員會委員
- 2011, he served as the chairman of the Hair Art and Hair Tools Professional Committee of the Beauty
and Cosmetics Chamber of Commerce of the National Federation of Industry and Commerce
- 2005 Invited to be a member of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference in Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province
- 2010 Founded the Asia Hair Masters Association (AHMA)
- 2010, She was selected as an honorary academician by the Hong Kong Professional Business Accreditation Centre
- 2004 (Northern China) founded the famous British chain brand TONI&GUY chain salon and education college
- 1979 Founded Yip's Industrial Company
Michael Mesiti is a Hairdresser and Barber of over 30 years of experience. Throughout his career he has worked with the best in the industry across Australia and around the world, it has allowed him to become a highly regarded Hair Stylists and Educator.
Michael owned 2 successful salons in Darlinghurst and Bondi Beach in Sydney for over 10 years which gave him an understanding of the industry and what it takes to grove a business and creative hub.Hairdressing and creative styling have become an integral part of Michael’s business as trends changed so did Michael and what he had to deliver to his clientele.
Becoming a highly respected Educator for Pivot Point International Sydney Australia, Michael delivered Cert 2, 3, and 4 in Hairdressing and Barbering and Salon Management. He became a sort after educator and mentor for many salons and barbershops in Australia. Michael has put his mark on the industry and his passion was to play a big part of the next generation of hairdressers and barbers and grow their skills to become exceptional hairdressers and barbers.
Michael became a Director of Education for a private hairdressing college in QLD Australia he changed the way hairdressers and barbers became a senior stylist in their field in a unique way for students to have a greater understanding of the industry and bring skills back into the salon floor that made them stand above any other hairdresser or barber.
Michael became an educator for American crew in Sydney Australia delivering Men's work programs to new and existing barbers.
Michael was the first to introduce the new barbering qualification too far North Queensland in Australia which allowed him to deliver a program that was current and commercial and had all the resources to create incredible barbers and Mens stylists.
Michael’s passion and determination to enrich the lives of hairdressers and barbers is where his workshops and seminars will provide all stylists with an enriched skill set. This can be taken back to their salon and immediately utilized.
Michael Mesiti a mentor a hairdresser and barber, join Michael for an educational experience not to missed.
版权© 2023 AAMA-Academy -保留所有权利。